Focus On Your Core Business
The management of a network requires more time and attention than any of your employees has to give. With support from the right partner — expert technology designers, system administrators and security experts — you can make sure your internal staff is free to focus on critical tasks core to your business.
Why The Right Support Staff Is Important:
- Specific, Certified Skills – Most small businesses do not have full-time, professionally trained and certified systems administrators or related support staff. While a tech-savvy engineer or graphic designer can handle routine issues, it’s rarely the best use of their time. More importantly, rather than producing billable hours, they’re fixing email systems, web servers, or dealing with other technical exploits.
- Speedy Resolution – A properly trained and experienced systems engineer can quickly resolve common issues and improve service much quicker than internal staff.
- High Priority – Employees often simply lack the time to keep abreast and act upon routine security trends, software updates and other maintenance tasks to secure a computing environment. As a result, security lags and best practice routines get delayed, exposing your business to increased risks. Additionally, assigned tasks — like backup and disaster recovery planning — get moved down in priority as they get replaced by more urgent day-to-day business operational matters. In many cases, these tasks fall into the ‘get around to it’ category and never get completed.
How Common Sense Solutions Can Help:
- Service Monitoring – We provide automated monitoring with rapid incident response . Your staff won’t be distracted and interrupted to fix network service failures.
- Server Maintenance – We can handle routine maintenance and assure that patches and backups are done promptly and correctly, freeing your staff to focus on higher-value tasks.
- Help Desk Support – We are just an email or phone call away from tracking down and resolving your technology issues. Our years of experience allow us to quickly find, correct, and communicate the resolution (in plain English!) — saving your staff countless hours in downtime.
- On Site Support – Some issues are better solved on site, with personal interaction. If you prefer, we can provide a consistent, on-site presence for your user support issues.
- User Training – User productivity increases relationally with their knowledge about of how to use the technology you have invested in. Our staff can provide end-user system administration training as well as application training on a variety of products.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Chicago, St. Louis, Chesterfield, Creve Coeur, Joliet, Overland, Naperville, Brentwood, Bolingbrook, Richmond Heights, Woodridge, Webster Groves, Elmhurst, Kirkwood and Oak Lawn.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Chicago Computer Support, St. Louis Network Services, Burr Ridge IT Consulting, Chesterfield Network Security, Downers Grove Computer Support, Creve Coeur Network Services, Joliet Virtualization, Overland IT Consulting,Chicago Network Services, and Downers Grove, Creve Coeur, Joliet and Overland.