Request Your FREE Security Assessment Today!
Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page” If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A security assessment from Common Sense Solutions, (also called a “security audit” or “security review”), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your free, no-risk, security assessment, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.